A pearl buried inside a tightly-shut shell is practically worthless. Government information is a pearl, meant to be shared with the public in order to maximize its inherent value.
The Transparency Seal, depicted by a pearl shining out of an open shell, is a symbol of a policy shift towards openness in access to government information. On the one hand, it hopes to inspire Filipinos in the civil service to be more open to citizen engagement; on the other, to invite the Filipino citizenry to exercise their right to participate in governance.
This initiative is envisioned as a step in the right direction towards solidifying the position of the Philippines as the Pearl of the Orient – a shining example for democratic virtue in the region.
I. Agency′s Mandate, Vision, Mission and List of Officials
An excellence-driven institution of higher learning committed to produce holistic and globally competitive individuals.
To provide relevant, high quality and sustainable instruction, research production and extension programs and services within a culture of credible and responsive institutional governance.
The Surigao State College of Technology hereafter referred to as SSCT is a chartered state institution primarily aims for the purpose of providing higher vocational, professional and technological instruction and training in the fields of agriculture, fisheries, engineering, and sciences, as well as short-term technical courses. It shall also provide primary consideration to the integration of research/studies for the development of the Province of Surigao del Norte (Sec. 2. R.A. 8650).
Notwithstanding its charter, the operation of the College shall be governed by the Constitution and by statutes under the Republic of the Philippines, provided that whenever there are conflicts on the provisions of law, the provisions of the charter shall prevail unless the latter are expressly repeated by the former, or so decided by a competent court of law, provided further that the hierarchy of statutes shall be considered as follows: 1. The Constitution Provision 2. Provisions of Law 3. Applicable Jurisprudence 4. Mandates of the President of the Philippines 5. Rules and Regulations issued by other component Government Agencies 6. Lawful resolutions of the Philippine Association of State Universities and Colleges (PASUC)
List of Officials
II. Annual Financial Reports
- FAR No. 1 – Statement of Statement of Appropriations, Allotments, Obligations, Disbursements and Balances
- FAR No. 4 – Summary Reports of Disbursement
- BAR NO. 1 – Quarterly Physical Report of Operations/Physical Plan
- FAR No. 5 – Quarterly Report of Revenue and Other Receipts
- BED 1 – Financial Plan
- FAR No. 1A – Summary of Appropriations, Allotments, Obligations, Disbursement and Balances by Object of Expenditures
- FAR No. 1B – List of Allotments and Sub-allotments
- FAR No. 2 – Statement of Approved Budget, Utilizations, Disbursements and Balances
- FAR No. 2A – Summary of Approved Budget, Utilizations, Disbursements and Balances
- FAR No. 3 – Aging of Due and Demandable Obligations
III. DBM Approved Budget and Corresponding Targets
IV. Projects, Programs and Activities, Beneficiaries, and Status of Implementation
V. Annual Procurement Plan
VI. QMS Certification of at least one core process by an international certifying body (ICB) accredited by the International Accreditation Forum (IAF) members.”
VII. System of Ranking Delivery Units
VIII. REVIEW AND COMPLIANCE PROCEDURE OF FINANCIAL STATEMENTS AND DISCLOSURES
IX. PEOPLE’S FREEDOM TO INFORMATION (FOI)
- Final People’s Freedom of Information (FOI) Manual
- 2019 FOI Reports [in MS Excel Format]
- 2019 Agency Information Inventory
- 2018 FOI Reports [in MS Excel Format]
- 2018 Agency Information Inventory
- 2018 FOI Summary Report
- 2018 FOI Registry
- Screenshot of SSCT Homepage
- 2017 FOI Reports [in MS Excel Format]
- 2017 Agency Information Inventory
- 2017 FOI Summary Report
- 2017 FOI Registry